After School Outreach
We are doing outreaches fall 2021, with a few safety protocols! To ensure that you have a great experience and everyone stays safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, ZooMontana asks that:
- No more than a 2 hour drive distance from ZooMontana.
- All people present ages 2 and up must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. (ZooMontana is not responsible for providing masks.)
- No more than 30 people in one indoor space. (At this time, multi-classroom groups and assemblies are not available.)
- Touching of animals is not available at this time.
- By scheduling with us, you are agreeing that we have the right to leave/cancel the program at any time if our safety protocols are not met, and ZooMontana will keep a $50 non-refundable deposit if we must cancel due to your actions.
After School Outreach is a program designed to bring fun and educational pizzaz to your After School Care Program. Participants will learn about the habitats and characteristics that make each animal unique. This interactive program brings 3-4 ZooMontana animal ambassadors to your facility.
What: After School program for After School Care facilities with 3-4 animals, props, & biofacts
Who: After School Care participants
Where: In your multi-purpose space
When: Program offered September – May
Time: 45-60 minute presentation
Cost: $175 per program. Outside of Billings, MT: Mileage fee of $.55 per mile
How: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Two week advanced registration required.
Don’t see a program that fits your needs?
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 406-652-8100 Ext. 215 and we’ll work with you to create an amazing wildlife connection to fit your needs. Outreach programs can be adapted to serve your special needs community, too. Contact us for details!