Have your little explorer come to Preschool at the Zoo!
MARNIE EMOND is a certified teacher with over twelve years of experience teaching preschool. She has a Masters Degree in Education, and her interest and focus has been on teaching preschool children. She enjoys the enthusiasm and wonder young children have for learning new things. She believes the zoo and the animals are a great platform to foster a love of school and learning in students.
3, 4, and 5
Kindergarten Prep 4 Day - 4 & 5 Year olds
M-T-Th-F @ 9:00am – 12:00pm
$325 per month for new students.
$315 per month for returning students.
Kindergarten Prep 3 Day - 4 & 5 Year olds
M-W-F @ 12:30pm – 3:30pm
$275 per month for new students
$265 per month for returning students.
ZooSchool Class 2 Day - 3-4-5 Year Olds
T & Th @ 12:30pm – 3:30pm
$225 per month for new students.
$215 per month for returning students.
ZooSchool Class 1 Day - 3 Year Olds
Wednesdays @ 9:00am – 11:30am
$125 per month
- Must be a ZooMontana Member to enroll.
- A copy of your ZooMembership card must be attached to your registration form.
- Nonrefundable ZooSchool Registration Fee is $75.00 ($55.00 for returning students) payable to: “ZooSchool” and must also be attached to your registration form.
- For ALL classes, each child is required to have a parent helper in the preschool classroom for one class time each month. (If you cannot be a parent helper once a month, the tuition is $25.00 more each month.)
- September tuition is due by August 10, 2023 and is non refundable.
- Tuition for Oct – May is due on the 10th of each prior month.
- A late fee of $30.00 applies if tuition is not received by the 15th of each month.
- Children MUST be toilet trained.
- Maximum enrollment of 12 students per class.
- New student registration for Fall begins March 1st, 2023 at 8am.
- All parents will be expected to participate in a ZooSchool fundraiser for ZooMontana.
Things to do and learn at ZooSchool
- See and learn about the animals
- Talk to the Zoo Keepers
- Help with behind the scenes
- Learn our ABC’s and colors
- Learn our Numbers and Counting
- Learn the Pledge of Allegiance
- Read stories and sing songs
- Play on the playground
- Play with toys
- Feed animals that can be fed by children
- Celebrate Holidays
- Have special programs
- Plant seeds
- Eat snacks
- Make art projects