School Classroom Outreach
We are doing outreaches fall 2021, with a few safety protocols! To ensure that you have a great experience and everyone stays safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, ZooMontana asks that:
- No more than a 2 hour drive distance from ZooMontana.
- All people present ages 2 and up must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. (ZooMontana is not responsible for providing masks.)
- No more than 30 people in one indoor space. (At this time, multi-classroom groups and assemblies are not available.)
- Touching of animals is not available at this time.
- By scheduling with us, you are agreeing that we have the right to leave/cancel the program at any time if our safety protocols are not met, and ZooMontana will keep a $50 non-refundable deposit if we must cancel due to your actions.
Our Classroom Outreach programs incorporate state science standards into live animal programs right in your classroom!
What: Classroom program for small groups with 3-5 animals, props, & biofacts. Pre- and Post Lesson Plans available on request! Programs follow Montana Academic Content Standards
Who: Kindergarten – Grade 12 with a maximum of 30 students for each session
Where: In your school classroom, library, or other small multi-purpose space
When: Any time during the school year
Time: One hour presentation
Cost: $120 per program. Outside of Billings, MT: Mileage fee of $.55 per mile
How: email@example.com to register.
Two week advanced registration required
Don’t see a program that fits your needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 406-652-8100 Ext. 215 and we’ll work with you to create an amazing wildlife connection to fit your needs. Outreach programs can be adapted to serve your special needs community, too. Contact us for details!