Experience the Zoo During the Early Morning Hours!
Come as a family and join us for a light breakfast followed by a fun activity and an up-close encounter with one of our Education Ambassador animals! Find out about animal diets and what, and how, we feed our animals here at the zoo. Then, enjoy early-bird access to the zoo before we open the gates to our guests for the day. You may even catch some of our animals enjoying their breakfast snacks when they first enter their yards! Advanced registration required.
*Breakfast will include cold cereals and milk, juice, fresh fruit, granola bars, and either doughnuts or muffins.
- Family or group program: Breakfast, educational activity, animal encounter, and early-bird zoo admission.
- Families or groups with children age with at least one accompanying paying adult. (Maximum of 20 participants for each session.)
- At the zoo in our EdZOOcate Place classroom.
- The 2nd Saturday of each month from Fall-Spring.
- 9:00 am breakfast followed by animal encounter, 9:45 am early bird access to the zoo. (Prior to 10:00 am gate opening.)
- Includes program plus early-bird full day Zoo admission
- Members: $7 per person
- Non-members: $12 per person
- Register online by selecting the appropriate session below.
Advanced registration required.
Upcoming Breakfast with the Animals Sessions:
Click on the link below to register!
- Saturday Oct. 12th, 2019: Nocturnal Nourishment
- Saturday Nov. 9th, 2019: Zoo Comfort Food
- Saturday Dec. 14th, 2019: Food on the Crawl
- Saturday Jan. 11th, 2020: Dentition Dishes
- Saturday Feb. 8th, 2020: Montana’s Winter Snacks
- Saturday Mar. 14th, 2020: Guarding Groceries
- Saturday Apr. 11th, 2020: Home Cooking