At ZooMontana, we can’t do what we do… without YOU!
Do you love the zoo? Would you like to help make a difference? ZooMontana is powered by committed, enthusiastic volunteers who work side by side with our staff in roles of all kinds to deliver strong customer service and behind the scenes support to create a welcoming and educational environment for our guests of all ages.
We will match your time commitment, talents, and interests with the Zoo’s needs to find the perfect fit. Time commitment varies from regular, ongoing volunteers who serve 2-4 days per month or on a per-event basis for community and corporate volunteers. Volunteers must be:
- At least 15 years of age (unless with an approved adult)
- Must be 18 years or over to handle animals
- Interested in and care about people, animals and conservation
- Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and dependable
- Committed to the highest standards of customer service
- Able to attend a Zoo orientation
- Willing to sign Liability Waiver
Volunteer opportunities include helping keepers with food prep and cleaning, assisting our educators with outreaches/programs, or assisting at events. We also have volunteers who work specifically in our gardens/grounds and volunteer for Master Gardener credit. Of course, you can do gardening and help with events!
Have questions? Want to get started? We can help with that!
For more information on becoming a ZooVolunteer, contact our Community Relations Director, Lea Ann, at 406-652-8100 ext. 213, or email email@example.com
Once complete, please print and drop off at the zoo or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Forms may be downloaded using Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader.