Looking to join the ZooMontana team? Check out our openings by clicking the link for each position below.
Current Job Openings:
Seasonal Visitor Services Attendant
Join us for a summer of fun! We are actively searching out several individuals to help us with our admissions window this summer. Engage with guests, interact with animals and enjoy a fun atmosphere! We would like for the position to start on weekends through April and May, with near 40 hours during June, July and August. The position can go year round on weekends if interested.
- Greet guests and they enter ZooMontana.
- Engage in financial transactions for admission and gift shop sales.
- Provide updates to guests in regards to animals and exhibits.
- Complete daily balances.
- Cleaning of gift area and bathrooms.
- Restocking and inventory of gift store.
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment within ZooMontana.
- Help to implement fire, animal death and animal escape protocol.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work on weekends, holidays and flexible hours as well as various evening hours.
- Must have excellent interpretation skills, be comfortable with public speaking and be able to improvise when needed.
- Must be able to work with animals, adults and children of various backgrounds.
- Must be able stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to withstand typical Montana climate.
Strong team player skills, the ability to work independently and a strong initiative are musts. Computer experience including Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred. Must be able to count back change.
Must be able to communicate well with public and present a positive attitude even in difficult situations. Must be detail oriented and possess good record keeping methods. Most importantly, this position must be self-motivated and able to think logically and solve any problems that arise with little or no guidance.
Interested candidates should fill out the ZooMontana Employment Application below and drop of at the Zoo or send to:
2100 S. Shiloh Rd.
Billings, MT 59106
No Phone Calls Please
Keeper Internship Level 1 (Available year round at the beginning of each academic term.)