Your camper can have “ZooVenture!” in one of our fun and exciting summer camps! Special tours, games and activities, behind the scenes opportunities, and More! A new educational experience every summer!
Younger Campers Ages 4-5 and 6-8:
Enjoy the great outdoors in the Zoo’s natural park-like setting and get up close with some of our animal ambassadors in special camp animal encounters! Learn how animals are equipped for survival in the wild and see what we do every day to make sure they feel right at home at the Zoo!
What: Week Long, Half Day Camp
Cost: $120.00 per one week session. (Registration fees include ZooVenture! Camp T-shirt and water bottle.)
How: Click on the desired camp week below to complete your online registration and submit payment.
- Monday (Introduction): The first day of camp is devoted to getting to know each other, make new friends, learn camp rules, and touring the zoo!
- Tuesday (Night Life): The dark can sometimes be a bit creepy, but it is also full of life! Today we are learning “whooo” calls the night their home!
- Wednesday (Tools &Adaptations): Do animals REALLY use tools? Yes! We will discover what these tools are and how they help the animal survive in its habitat!
- Thursday (Earth Day): We aren’t the only ones that call Earth our home! Today we will discuss how we can leave it a better world for all of its residents!
- Friday (Summer Fun): Summer is the season of life! Bears are roaming, plants are blooming, and birds are chirping! Prepare to get a bit dirty today as we enter the bear den!
Camp Sessions Ages 4-5 (Maximum of 15 participants in each session)
Camp Sessions Ages 6-8 (Maximum of 20 participants in each session)
Older Campers Ages 9-11:
Older campers will explore more, get dirtier, travel the unbeaten path, and learn about nature like never before!
What: 4 Day, Half Day Camp
Cost: $95.00 per four day session. (Registration fees include ZooMontana water bottle.) Campers should bring a sack lunch each day.
How: Click on the link below to complete your online registration and submit payment.
Camp Sessions Ages 9-11 (Maximum of 15 participants)
- Tuesday: Bird Watch – Become a bird nerd as we tour the zoo looking for different birds, learning how feathers work, and why birds look so different from each other!
- Wednesday: Water World – Water is the life source for most living things! We will be exploring how water works, its importance, and even discover macroinvertebrates that call the water their home!
- Thursday: Tree Life – Have you ever wondered why there are so many different types of trees, why some have needles and others have leaves, or how old the tree may be? Well wonder no more
- Friday, June 29: Environmental Awareness – The Earth is home to many different animals and plants! We will learn the importance of picking up after ourselves, our environmental footprint and how to av fun while playing lightly!