Have your little explorer come to Preschool at the Zoo!
MAVIS THOMPSON is a certified teacher with many years of teaching experience, knowledge, skill, and love for all children to the ZooSchool program. The curriculum is greatly enhanced by the daily education and interaction within the ZooMontana gates.
SARAH HARRIS is a certified Montessori teacher with over 15 years of educational experience in both formal and informal settings. She is passionate about bringing her love of wildlife and the natural world into the classroom. Ms. Sarah believes that children are natural scientists and that they learn by participating in hands on activities, projects and explorations.
MARNIE EMOND is a certified teacher. She has a Masters Degree in Education. Her interest and focus has been on teaching preschool children. She enjoys the enthusiasm and wonder young children have for learning new things. She believes the zoo and the animals are a great platform to foster a love of school and learning in students.
3, 4, & 5
|Kindergarten Prep – 4 & 5 year olds||M-T-Th-F @ 9:00am – 12:00pm||$270 per month New Students||$260 per month Return Students|
|3 Year Olds||Wednesdays @ 9:00am – 11:30am||$80 per month|
|3-4-5 Year Olds||M-W-F @ 12:30pm – 3:30pm||$220 per month New Students||$210 per month Return Students|
|3-4-5 Year Olds||T-Th @ 12:30pm – 3:30pm||$170 per month New Students||$155 per month Return Students|
- Must be a ZooMontana Member to enroll.
- A copy of your membership card must be attached to your registration form.
- ZooSchool Registration Fee is $50.00 (non-refundable) payable to: “ZooSchool” and must also be attached to your registration form.
- For ALL classes, each child is required to have a parent helper in the preschool classroom for one class time each month. (If you cannot be a parent helper once a month, the tuition is $20.00 more each month.)
- September tuition is due by August 10.
- Tuition for Oct – May is due on the 20th of each prior month.
- A late fee of $20.00 is due with any late payment.
- Children MUST be toilet trained.
- Maximum enrollment of 12 students per class.
- New student registration begins March 1st for the next school year.
- ZooSchool follows School District #2 calendar for holiday’s and days off. (Labor Day – Memorial Day)
Things to do and learn at ZooSchool
- See and learn about the animals
- Talk to the Zoo Keepers
- Help with behind the scenes
- Learn our ABC’s and colors
- Learn our Numbers and Counting
- Learn the Pledge of Allegiance
- Read stories and sing songs
- Play on the playground
- Play with toys
- Feed animals that can be fed by children
- Celebrate Holidays
- Have special programs
- Plant seeds
- Eat snacks
- Make art projects
“In the end we will only conserve what we love. We will only love what we understand. And we will only understand what we are taught.”
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.698.5760.