Classroom Outreach Program with SMART Board Technology!
Our Classroom Outreach program incorporates interactive whiteboard technology into our live animal programs, adding pictures, video, sounds, and video for a true multimedia experience! We bring our own setup, including the board to help students learn about wild things in wild places.
- Classroom program for small groups with 3-4 animals and props & biofacts. Program supports Montana Academic Content Standards
- Kindergarten – Grade 12 with a maximum of 40 students for each session
- In your school classroom, library, or other small multi-purpose space
- Program offered September – May
- One hour presentation
- $110 per program. Outside of Billings, MT: Mileage fee of $1.50 per mile one way
- firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Two week advanced registration required
Amazing Adaptations! – Explore the many tools that animals use to survive and thrive in their environments. Both physical and behavioral adaptations vary according to habitat type. Students will learn how these characteristics equip animals to hunt, forage, and protect themselves in the wild.
Animals in Native American Culture – Storytelling plays a major role in Native American traditions. Explore how different animals fit into these stories and how animals hold different meanings for different tribes.
Don’t see a program that fits your needs?
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 406-652-8100 Ext. 215 and we’ll work with you to create an amazing wildlife connection to fit your needs. Outreach programs can be adapted to serve your special needs community, too. Contact us for details!