Classroom Outreach Program!
Our Classroom Outreach programs incorporate state science standards into live animal programs right in your classroom!
- Classroom program for small groups with 3-5 animals, props, & biofacts. Pre- and Post Lesson Plans available as well!
Programs follow Montana Academic Content Standards
- Kindergarten – Grade 12 with a maximum of 40 students for each session
- In your school classroom, library, or other small multi-purpose space
- Any time during the school year
- One hour presentation
- $120 per program. Outside of Billings, MT: Mileage fee of $.55 per mile
- email@example.com to register.
Two week advanced registration required
New Program Topics coming soon!
Don’t see a program that fits your needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 406-652-8100 Ext. 215 and we’ll work with you to create an amazing wildlife connection to fit your needs. Outreach programs can be adapted to serve your special needs community, too. Contact us for details!