School Assembly Outreach is a program in which students learn about the fascinating characteristics and behaviors that help animals survive in their natural habitats! This fun and interactive program brings 4-5 ZooMontana animal ambassadors to your school.
- Assembly program for large groups with 4-5 animals, props, & biofacts.
Programs support Montana Academic Content Standards
- Kindergarten – Grade 12 with a maximum of 250 students for each session
- In your school gymnasium, cafeteria, or other large multi-purpose space
- Any time during the school year
- One hour presentation
- $170 per program. Outside of Billings, MT: Mileage fee of $.55 per mile
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Two week advanced registration required
Don’t see a program that fits your needs?
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 406-652-8100 Ext. 215 and we’ll work with you to create an amazing wildlife connection to fit your needs. Outreach programs can be adapted to serve your special needs community, too. Contact us for details!