Preschool Outreach programs allow students the opportunity to see animals up close. During these programs preschool aged students will meet 2-4 animal ambassadors from ZooMontana and will learn many fun facts about these cool creatures.
- Program designed to bring 2-4 live animals up-close to a preschool audience
- Pre-K to Kindergarten students. Maximum of 25 students each session
- In your preschool classroom or multi-purpose space
- All Year
- 25-30 minute program
- $120 per program. Maximum of three programs. Outside of Billings, MT: Additional mileage fee of $.55 per mile
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Two week advanced registration required.
Don’t see a program that fits your needs?
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 406-652-8100 Ext. 215 and we’ll work with you to create an amazing wildlife connection to fit your needs. Outreach programs can be adapted to serve your special needs community, too. Contact us for details!